T-Mobile USA in the next few months. Of course, none of this is set in stone or even confirmed, so take it with a grain of salt.
Most interesting is a pair of dates for Ice Cream sandwich updates, with Magenta's Galaxy S II slated to receive Android 4.0 on May 14th, followed by the Sensation 4G and Amaze 4G getting ICS (with Sense 3.6, presumably) on June 16th.
A bunch of device launches from Samsung and Huawei round up the list of dates, with no sign of HTC's One X, Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S III, or T-Mobile's rumored Galaxy Note variant. Sadness. Check out the entire bounty below.
- May 9th: Huawei Astor (low-end phone for 7-Eleven)
- July 11th: Huawei Buddy and Phoenix (myTouch QWERTY and slate, respectively)
- July 11th: Samsung Gravity TXT (new color)
- Aug 1st: Samsung T159 Cacao (low-end handset)
- Aug 15th: Samsung Apex Q (mystery device)
Leaked T-Mobile roadmap outlines Ice Cream Sandwich updates, new myTouch devices originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:14:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | TMoNews | Email this | Comments