Hello my dear readers. Today I present a chassis review, but from a different manufacturer this time. What I have here is the RAIDMAX Raptor, a mid tower ATX chassis targeted toward gamers. This case claims to have it all, from high airflow to good cable management, good storage support, and water cooling support. Let's see if it can deliver!
From the specifications, the case seems mostly ordinary, except maybe the amount of 2.5" drives supported. You can use up to seven 2.5" drives, or five 3.5" and two 2.5".
- External Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25"
- Internal Drive Bays: 5 x 3.5" or 2.5", plus 2 x 2.5"
- System Board: 10" x 12" ATX, micro ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0 / 2 x AUDIO / 1 X USB3.0
- Dimensions: 541mm (L) x 247mm (W) x 502mm (H)
- Front: 1 x 120mm LED Fan
- Side: 1 x 180mm or 1 x 120mm fan (Optional)
- Back: 1 x 120mm Black Fan
- Top: 2 x 120mm LED Fan
As you can see, this is a larger mid tower case though not quite the largest. There is room for a 180mm